~ stress is a waste of energy ~

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

weight

this is a special-edition-story about me & my weight
now that i've moved to a new-not-so-healthy working environment-->office
by doing most of my job by sitting has finally taking its tool on me

my normal weight : 49kg
mood:happy =)
my 2 months after become office inhabitants : 51kg
mood:depressed =( seriously need to diet
my current weight : >51kg
mood:seriously in deep depressed =..(

most people will think it's not a big deal
i also think that way since normally i put on & off weight easily
but well i think i better reconsider it
these are just some of the heartbreaking moments i've experience so far

scene 1 :
on Saturday my big sis is having a kenduri..so i came..
shake hands with bro in law :uishh dah gemok
me:aaa shut up
shake hands with bibik :gemok
me:ape die bik???
bibik: gemok (^_______^)
me:uwaaaaaaaa
scene 2 :
while attending friend's engagement ceremony
friend 1 : ko nmpak berisi laa..bgus2..
me:emmm..
friend 2 : ha'ah la..waa pdatnye tgan die..(sambil meramas-ramas tanganku..)
me:hey jgan la..(aaarrghhhh stop it, this is so not cool ok..)

please exercise widie..

No comments: