~ stress is a waste of energy ~

Friday, March 6, 2009

sports

On 01 march 2009
'Futsal- Dean Award' was held at d Sports Planet Shah Alam
and as not to miss this final n very last chance of playing futsal
me n my fren decided to join
(eventhough we know nothing bout kicking a ball)
i'm sucks in sports
there's no doubt in that
esp football or futsal, or anything that has to do with the foot
but at least i've tried though hehe
(but usually end up with me making a fool with myself, a fren told me : 'widie bkan sepak bola, maen kais2 kaki plak' uwaa...)
watching guys playing futsal often leaves me with bulging eyes and mouth dropped-open
how come they can kick a ball so damn fast??
uurrmm..never mind it's in their blood i believe





cheers Part 2














Cheers Part 8 (my team!)












Cheers Part 4













Gurl team (Sapphire)













Guys team (Pendekar Penyu)








Other participating teams include :-

  • kura kura FC
  • chulalongkorn
  • budak kecik FC
  • bantai ajelah FC
  • kira2 menang FC
  • etc

Congrates to d winning team..(eventhough x brape puas ati bab penalty kick ktrang tuh)

We had a blast!

No comments: