~ stress is a waste of energy ~

Friday, January 16, 2009

frennzz


aida,me,ziha






azri,ziha,me








me n my frenzz celebrating new year
well...that's quite out-dated statement isn't?
that's not d point
what i really wanna say is that i miss my frenzz so much
me,aida n ziha met at matrix londang
it kinda suprising when u only got 1 year to get to know each other
but yet u feel like u've known them forever
met azri for d 1st tyme at genting
extremely nice boy chee
(budak lompat x ckup umor muahaha, u really gotta see his face when he won d pink teddy!)
d only thing that's missing here is dee..
dee!!!miss u like crazy argghhh!!!
p/s pheww baru blik practice basket ngan bebdk 4th year
giler pancit....
coz b4 that maen squash ngan yumie
chee alasan...
dayo sangkutkan bola squash..nasib baek x kne byar blik muahaha..
hmm..biler scholar nak masuk nie...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pehal membe ko tu macam cik surya je.. tu akak ke adek surya?? heheheh. same siOt

-widie- said...

haha yea ke??
jeng jeng
kalu ko nak tau tue larr spupu surya

SuryaRahman said...

sehingga kini aku tak jumpe ape 'keMACAMan' atau 'keSAMEan' aku ngan ziha..